Thu, 28 Mar|
Complications in Aesthetic Medicine
Dr Walker discusses the complications in the cut and thrust of cosmetic surgery and gets under the skin of what drives people to go under the knife!
Time & Location
28 Mar 2019, 20:00 – 29 Mar 2019, 00:00
LMI, Liverpool Medical Institution & Conference Centre, Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, UK
About The Event
Dr Lee Walker. BDS MFDS RCPSG MJDF RCS ENG is the founder and Clinical Director of B City Clinics, Liverpool.
Lee has been practising facial aesthetics since 2003 after graduating as a dental surgeon from the University of Liverpool in 1999 specialising in orthodontics and has been awarded membership of the prestigious Royal College of Surgeons of England and Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow.
Lee is the founder and clinical lead for a growing, private/members only networking group called The Northern Aesthetic Practitioners Group (NAPG) which offers support and guidance to aestheticians in the North West and has a national membership base.
His CV also includes the following positions:
- Founder and lead trainer Formosa Aesthetics training
- Expert advisory panel member Save Face
- Clinical contributor Aesthetics Journal
- Expert speaker Ace Conference London
- Member of Teoxane medical education steering group
- Expert speaker and demonstrator Teoxane U.K.
- V300 independent prescriber mentor
- Lecturer on postgraduate diploma Natural rejuvenation and non surgical aesthetic intervention at City of London dental school
The lecture will commence at 8.00 p.m. and will be preceded, for any members who register, by drinks at 6.00 p.m. followed by dinner at 6.30 p.m.
If you would prefer to pay by cheque please register above and select 'manual payment'. A cheque payable to "MMLS" should then be sent to the following address in good time before the event:
MMLS Social Secretary
The Coach House,
Please include details of the event, any dietary requirements and the names of any guests with any payments by cheque.
Lecture Only 8pm to 9pm
The lecture is free to all guests and starts at 8pm.£0.00